You are selling trust. We develop and implement PR strategies that focus on branding you as a trusted expert and go-to source for the media.
We offer you access to print, broadcast and online media, as well as book development and book marketing. As part of your team, we build your reputation, referrals and revenues.
Your reputation as a trusted expert is your brand. You build that brand through excellent service and SMART PR.
You may choose a PR retainer relationship to receive assistance on a monthly basis, or you may choose to use Ink&Air for a single Media Strategy Day.
MEDIA STRATEGY DAY
Take advantage of Beth’s expertise to work with you and your staff, one-on-one, to develop a customized media strategy that is manageable and effective. Beth will coach you and your team in developing the Three Media Smart Marketing Strategies that Build Business.
1. Shaping Perceptions of Your Value
- How to position yourself and your firm as “trusted experts” in front of qualified prospects who need your services.
- Identify your niche market(s) and the strengths you bring to that marketplace.
- Create a customized media list that reaches your target clients.
- Write a professional biography that tells what you do, for whom and with what expected results
2. Developing Newsworthy Story Ideas
- How to help the media understand your expertise — how you can be of assistance to them by providing stories their readers need
- Understand where the best story ideas come from
- Understand story timing, content, sources and angles
- Brainstorm story ideas that draw highly qualified clients to your firm.
- Learn to localize a national story to your home market
3. Building Relationships with the Media
- Who you know is important! Learn how to approach the media appropriately so you can develop long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- How to prepare an effective media kit.
- Learn the six rules of media etiquette.
- Understand how to leverage your success with a third-party endorsement campaign.
This program includes:
- A quick start steps “to-do list” for you and your staff to complete before Beth’s arrival.
- Unlimited phone counsel for the firm’s principal for three months after the initial meeting.
Cost: $2000 per day plus travel and hotel accommodations